I recognize you by your ass

[Voltron Legendary Defender] nsfw

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    “At the moment, the most important thing you have to do is here,” Pidge screamed to him and the cell phone. “So move your ass and come here.”
    “And wear a Garrison Uniform!” Hunk added fast. “Not yours, the one officers have! You’ll understand.”
    So Keith leaves his idea of visiting the planet Auili, says goodbye to the ambassador and takes back his ship to return to the Atlas, that at the moment is holding some Voltron Coalition Meetings in the Andromeda Galaxy, a part of the space the Blades already explored.
    It’s been a while since he’s back, yet the soldiers doesn’t seem very impressed by his presence, since they are used to his suddenly arrival. Some of them look at him curiously because of his uniform, but none of them ask something. Rules change fast inside the coalition, and even faster for the former paladins of Voltron.
    “Here I am,” Keith announces himself as he enters in Pidge’s personal office. “Did something explodes? Lance needs me for killing another tharhutea spider?”
    “Hey, that thing were gigantic, you know,” Hunk defends his best friend.
    “No, this time is something worse.” Pidge seems to reflect a little. “Or better. I don’t know. You’ll see.”
    To be honest, Keith is a little curious about it. Pidge and Lance seem to call him for very mundane things, being around the Atlas all time, but Hunk is very busy around the universe with his job as culinary ambassador, so his presence on the Atlas indicates the situation may be serious.
    “Hunk and I are working at an Allura’s tracker,” Pidge explains, as they walk in the hallway towards the offices area. “I found some strange frequency around the universe and they may be the lions, and the lions know where Allura is. Hunk is helping me with that.”
    “Oh,” Keith comments. He doesn’t know that.
    “Don’t tell Lance,” Hunk says immediately. “We don’t want to give him false hope.”
    “Anyway, the machine works like a reality breaker. Not enough stronger to bring us to another reality, but strong enough to pierce it. If Allura is blocked inside two reality, of course. Or more than that.”
    “But we make a mistake,” Hunk adds. “We thought that with that frequency we were piercing reality, but in truth we were piercing the space-time continuity. Probably because Allura used that to restore Altea and Daibazaal.”
    “Okay…” Keith is starting to get confused.
    Pidge stops in front of a glass window. “Long story short, we accidentally brought a person from the past here.”
    Keith looks in the glass: there is a small room, with a table and two chair on the opposite side. One of them is occupied by Shiro. But not the Shiro he knows. This one looks younger, younger even that the Shiro Keith met when he was fourteen. His jaws is still childish, still a little bit round, and he looks smaller in that orange cadet uniform.
    “We thought you wanted to talk to him,” Hunk murmurs.
    “To say him what?” Keith replies. “I didn’t know this Shiro, and he doesn’t know me.”
    The two of them throws a look to each other. “We still think it’s better if you speak with him,” she says, at last. “We need to understand where he came from, to be able to send him back before the continuum get wrecked.”
    “And it’s better if you don’t talk too much about the future, too,” Hunk adds. “We don’t know much about time-travel, but it’s not good for a person to know what he’s going to happen to him.”
    “He’ll have his memory when he’ll go back?” Keith asks.
    Pidge shrugs. “I don’t know. To be fair, I don’t want him to have – even this small accident can cause a big problem, so I’ll work into a memory loss of some sort, but if I don’t make it, it’s better he knows nothing about his future.” She passes Keith earphones. “If we need you to make some specific question.”
    “What I need him to say?” Keith asks, as he puts them on.
    “Everything may be useful, but especially where he was, when he was, something like that.”
    After a small nod, Keith enters in the room. Shiro spots him and immediately jumps still, on standing. Keith is surprise by the gesture when he remembers he has the officer uniform on.
    “Sir.”
    Even his voice is a little bit different. But he’s already as taller as Keith.
    “At ease, cadet.” Keith takes place in the chair in front of him, and Shiro sits down back. His grey eyes are studying Keith intensely. He doesn’t know Keith, of course, but Garrison has bases anywhere. Surely Shiro is asking himself why a Officer from another base wants to talk with him.
    Maybe it would have been better if Iverson speaks with him. But Iverson is older, and probably Shiro would have been scarier about it.
    “Am I in trouble?” Shiro asks.
    “No, cadet. Why do you think that?”
    Shiro presses his lips together. “I was doing an authorized session inside the flight simulator, sir.”
    A smiles erupts on Keith’s face: Shiro told him so in the past, and when Keith was a cadet they used to sneak inside as much as possible.
    “Ask his name,” Pidge says.
    “What’s your name, cadet?”
    “Takashi Shirogane, sir.”
    “And how old are you?”
    “I became eighteen years old three month ago.”
    Eighteen… the age Keith became a paladin. It was so strange, that entire situation.
    “So you’re about to graduate?”
    “Correct, sir. I’m going to become a lieutenant in two months. Or at least I hope so.”
    “We need to know where he was and what happened to him,” Hunk says.
    Keith nods. “Now, tell me what happened today. You said you were in the flight simulator?”
    “Yes, Sir. I… wanted to test my skill a little more. I’m doing the F-45 simulator, when the screen become black. I think someone found me and disconnected it, but then I heard a tremble, like a earthquake, and a light explodes inside the simulator. I run to hide behind the chair, and waited for it to stop.”
    Keith gestures at him to continue.
    “It last a couple of minutes, then it stopped as it never happened. I stood up, and I realized I wasn’t in the simulator anymore, so I opened the door. And I met Matthew Holt. Or at least I thought it was Matt. He looked like him.”
    And he lifts his gaze a little, to search in Keith’s eyes the answer of his doubts, but Keith doesn’t give him any.
    “Then a soldier accompanied me here.”
    “I see.” Keith waits to see if Pidge and Hunk has something to add, but all he can ears is their whispering, as probably they’re doing some calculations of their own. “You’re not in trouble, I assure you,” he says then. “But you ended up into a scientific experiment without notice, and now we’re looking how to remedy that.”
    “A secret one?”
    “Sort of,” Keith smiles. “Shiro, you’re in the future. Ten years from your time, more or less.”
    Shiro’s eyes widen. “What?”
    “I wish I could joke, but no. That light you saw brought you here. Don’t worry, my colleagues are already working into bringing you back, but I’m not sure how much time it’ll take.”
    “This is so strange… ten years, you said?” He forgot completely the sir, too overwhelming by the news. “I…”
    “I need you to understand a very important thing,” Keith says. “You can’t know anything about the future. Knowing it may risk to change the timeline.”
    “Sure. I… understand.”
    Keith nods. “Just a second.” He stands up and leaves the room, finding Pidge and Hunk sitting down on the ground, their datapads in their hand, lost in calculations.
    Without lifting her head, Pidge says, “You shouldn’t have told him about his situation. Even that knowledge may cause some problems in the timeline.”
    “I’ll try to avoid it as much as I can,” Keith replies, “but I guess him being here is already a timeline rupture?”
    Not happy, Pidge nods. “That’s why I’m working on the memory loss device. No memory, no problems.”
    “So, since we agree on this, I’ll take Shiro in my room. He’ll be safe here, and far away from things he shouldn’t know,” he clarify, when the two of them look at him intensely. “Tell me when you’re over with your researches.”
    “But you can’t making him wandering around!” Pidge protests.
    “I’m not letting Shiro in that room, especially if you need so much time to resolve the situation.”
    Then he whistles a little, and the giant figure of the space wolf compares at his side, and both Hunk and Pidge understand. He re-enters in the room, and Shiro stands up again.
    “Come with me.”
    “Yes, sir.” Shiro reaches for him and, with a little bit of uncertainty, he takes his hand.
    A second later, they are in Keith’s room, the one in the Atlas is assigned to. Shiro seems a loss to words, he looks around at the space with big eyes and when he spots the wolf he swallows visibility.
    “This is space wolf,” Keith explains. “He can teleported, that’s how I moved you here. Now, you can caress him if you’d like, he’s friendly.”
    Shiro’s eyes are still big, yet he smiles and leans his hand in front. The wolf presses his muzzle against him and Shiro giggles. “He has a name?”
    “He hasn’t told me yet,” Keith answers. Then, at Shiro’s curious look, he adds, “but most people call him Kosmo.”
    “Kosmo,” Shiro repeats, and he rubs his hands on the wolf’s head.
    “Calypso may be around sometimes too,” Keith adds. “She’s Sh- the captain’s cat, but she’s a cat from planet Hirs, so not a normal cat too.”
    “We found alien for of life in just ten years?” Shiro’s eyes are brighter of happiness and desire, and Keith regrets the impossibility of bringing him around, showing you what he’ll do in just ten years.
    “This is my room,” he says then. “You have to remain here until we are able to bring your back in your time. I know it’s going to be boring, but it’s necessary. I’ll try to find you something to spend time in the meantime.”
    “Okay.” Shiro nods a little, his hand still in the wolf’s fur.
    “Any questions?”
    “One,” Shiro says, with his head low. “If you can answer, sir.”
    “Call me Keith, please.”
    “Keith.” Shiro sags the name on his lips. “Do… do you know me?”
    “Why are you asking this?” Keith hopes to not have revealing much of the entire situation.
    “Because I’d like to know… if I’m still alive today.”
    Keith frowns. “You have a degenerative muscles disease. It’s not really lethal, especially with our technology. In ten years, the faster thing that can happened to you is to be on a wheelchair.”
    He’s been blunt, he realizes, and Shiro is taken the information with rage more than sadness.
    “So am I on a wheelchair.”
    “I haven’t said that,” Keith replies, realizing. For Shiro probably dying doing something he loves it’s better than leaving a life fighting against his disease. And in some way he’s prepared to that. “You’re still alive, Shiro, and you’re not in a wheelchair. But I’m afraid I can’t say you more.”
    “Okay. Thanks.” There’s now relieve on Shiro’s face, and Keith smiles.
    “Be my guest, here. I’ll be back soon.”
    He spends the rest of the afternoon looking for everything Shiro may like – his favorites books, his favorite movies or videogames – to bring it back in the room so Shiro won’t get too bored while Pidge and Hunk work on their machine. He returns to the room only in the evening.
    “I bring dinner,” he announces. “Mac and cheese and chocolate pudding.”
    “My favorite!” Shiro exclaims happy, the frowns. “How did you know.”
    “Lucky guess?” Keith tries to minimize, as they sits down on the table.
    “We know each other, don’t we?” Shiro asks, as he takes his plates and starts eating. “Uh, the quality of this hasn’t changed in ten years. It’s amazing.”
    Keith doesn’t answer, and he hopes the food is enough to distract Shiro long enough. But he isn’t so lucky, because after the third bite, Shiro looks at him directly, and asks, “how old are you?” At that point, he lost any for of respect for gerarchy.
    “Watch your mouth, cadet,” he says, and he laughs at Shiro’s embarrassed blush. “I’m twenty-five.” And as he pronounces that, he realizes now he has the same age difference Shiro has with him when he came to his school.
    “So you are thirteen in my timeline,” Shiro says.
    “Yes, I’m not in the Garrison yet.”
    Shiro seems to be interested in more, but then he moves his gaze away. “Nice room.”
    As a Paladin of Voltron, and since the fact they live on Atlas more than on Earth, Keith’s room looks like a little apartment, with a spacious dinner room with a personal kitchenette, a separate bedroom with a queen size bed and a big wardrobe, and a personal bathroom, even if he refused the bathtub because he prefers the shower.
    “Thanks.”
    “No personal objects around.”
    “You’re thinking it’s because of you, but it’s not,” Keith replies. “I don’t spend much time here, I’m usually around. My spaceship is better finite that this one.”
    “You have a spaceship? Like, a persona one? And you pilot it?”
    “Yes, yes, and yes.”
    “Oooh.” Then, from excited his gaze become sad. “And I guess I can’t take a ride.”
    “Unfortunately, no.” Keith realizes how much he’d like to bring Shiro around, since the old Shiro doesn’t have time anymore. “Come on, let’s go to bed. You take the bed, I can sleep on the sofa.”

The next morning, Shiro wakes up in the soft sheet of Keith’s bed. Kosmo sleeps curled next to him, and Shiro blinks, trying to collect back the event of the previous day.
    Everything was fucking weird. Traveling in time it’s definitely not something he’d expect to do in his life, yet here he is. He passes a hand on Kosmo’s fur, thinking about all the things that are outside and he can’t see, no matter how curious he is. What’s the point of time-traveling, if you can’t see anything?
    He looks at the half-opened door and wonders where Keith is.
    Keith. He’s quite a mystery, for Shiro. He’s convinced Keith knows him, at least the future version of his, and even if he understand why Keith can’t talk, Shiro wants to know more, about how and when they met and how their relationship is.
    He doesn’t take long for him to understand that is curiosity come from a very material thing: Keith is fucking gorgeous. Shiro hopes with all his heart that his gay moment wasn’t too obvious the moment Keith walked in the interrogation room. But, damn if Shiro is still looking at his memory of the scene with a beating heart.
    Just for checking, he looks below the sheet: no morning erection. That would be definitely weird.
    The problem is that Keith is now older than him, and probably not interest into a kid like Shiro at all – let’s aside the fact Shiro comes from the past, and that’s another kind of a problem – and in his present Keith is still a child, and they’re probably going to meet at Garrison when Shiro is much older than him, and he would be a cadet… damn, how it’s possible that their timeline doesn’t collide?
    But Shiro hasn’t felt about a person for all his life. Sure, he had crushes in the past, and he can admit that Lieutenant Adam West is pretty nice and he may invite him to dinner once he’s a lieutenant too, but he never get such a violent reaction from his body.
    “Get a grip on yourself, Shirogane,” Shiro says to himself. He has bigger problem than a crush for a man he basically doesn’t exist. He gets off from the bed, with a whines from Kosmo, and opens the bathroom’s door. He’s invested by a warm air and the sound of a shower.
    Keith is there, protected only by a glass that doesn’t hide anything of his body. He has his back at Shiro, so he doesn’t notice him at first. But Shiro notices him – very well. Especially he notices his incredible perfect ass – because Shiro has a preference for asses and of course Keith’s best part is his ass, so round, and muscled, and Shiro is sure that’s hard under the touch…
    “Oh, Shiro,” Keith turns and smiles at him, apparently not ashamed at them. “Did I wake you up?”
    “No, no, sorry. I’ll wait you outside.” And he basically escapes from the room, with the imagine of Keith’s ass still in his mind.
    When Keith comes outside, only a towel around his hips, Shiro has difficult to look at him in the eyes.

Boredom hits Shiro hard, at the point the almost forgot about Keith’s gorgeous body and the way the water drop on his skin. He appreciates the movies and the videogames and the books, but there’s only a small amount of time he can spend with that before getting restless. Probably is because of his disease, but he isn’t the type to stay put.
    Suddenly, Kosmo pofs out of existence, startling Shiro. “Great, even the wolf is getting bored.” And he groans and envies him because he can escape from this room. He looks at the close door, and he’s sure Keith hasn’t locked him inside, but Shiro is a good boy and he isn’t going to trust Keith’s faith.
    With a sigh, he starts reading again.
    Kosmo is back an hour later, and he places his forepaws on Shiro’s knees.
    “Did you have fun?” Shiro asks, faking annoyance as he moves the datapads away and lets Kosmo licks his face. “I wish I can leaving too…”
    A second later, his butt crashes on the hard ground. “Own, Kosmo,” he protests, but he finds himself in a completely different place than Keith’s room, a place he doesn’t recognize and that looks like a garner, but with plants he has never seen before.
    “Kosmo, bad wolf. Bring me back immediately,” Shiro protests, but Kosmo teleporters away of few meters, barking as he expects Shiro to take on him as they’re joking as hide and seek. “No, Kosmo, bring me back now, this isn’t a game.”
    In that moment, Kosmo rushes outside the door and, by the time Shiro stands back and follows him, he disappears. With a sigh, Shiro thinks fast about what to do. Finding Kosmo – a wold that can teleported – seems harder than finding back Keith’s room, so probably he won’t create too much distress if he asks information to someone.
    Since the garden looks empty, Shiro leaves the room and carefully he follows the hallway. They definitely aren’t at the Garrison, that much was clear, but only then he realizes they aren’t probably in a normal building too. After all, Keith never let Shiro opening the window on his room.
    And then he realizes: we’re probably in a space ship. Keith nominated a ‘captain’ last night. We’re in space. He tries to take his excitation under control.
    Finally, he reaches a more wide space that looks like a cafeteria. There are people there, people with his orange uniform and officer, but also… aliens. Shiro remains for a second on the door, incredulous. He can see people with purple or blue fur, or people with pointed hair like elfs, and also people that doesn’t look human at all. Some of them wears the Garrison uniform and that surprise Shiro even more than their presence.
    The future looks awesome. Shiro wishes, so much, with all his heart, to be a part of that crew somehow, even only for a little while.
    “Ehi, move,” someone says behind him, and pushes him a little far from the door.
    “Oh,” Shiro whispers. He wears a uniform too, so nobody suspect he comes from the future. He can sits down with someone, tries to speak to them and finding out something about his future. But then Keith – beautiful, kind Keith – comes back in his mind and he decides to not risk it.
    He gets near a table where they are mostly human. “Do you know where I can find the officers’ rooms?” he asks.
    “Why?” a woman with blonde hair asks.
    “And which officer? There’s different quarters for them,” adds another one.
    “And all of them off limits, unless you have a permit,” another one clarifies.
    “I guess I have,” Shiro says. “I have to go to…” and he realizes he doesn’t know his family name, “Keith’s room. Do you know him?”
    “You mean Commander Koh?” the last one asks.
    “Tall, gorgeous blue eyes, long dark hair…” the blonde woman tries to describe him.
    And a great ass, Shiro’s mind supply. “Yes, it’s him.”
    “And why you have to go to Commander Koh’s room?”
    “It’s classified.”
    The woman narrows her eyes at him. “It’s better if we ask the Commander himself. Nothing against you, but there are been… incident before.”
    “Okay, fine by me.”
    He hopes to return to the room without Keith noticing his disappearance, but he understands the others’ distress. And he’s a little curious about what incident they talked about: he wondered how many people have a crush on Keith on the ship.
    “Come with me,” the woman says. “I think he’s probably in the Captain’s office.”
    They crosses even more hallway, in which Shiro has the definitive confirmation they’re on a ship, and then the woman deliver him to a superior office that accompany him on the upper deck.
    “Wait here.”
    The officer opens a door and enters. Since the door remains opened, Shiro peeps a little bit inside. He looks like a meeting, a lot of officer and aliens (without the uniform) sit inside, looking at a screen at the end of the room. The officer that accompanied Shiro approached a man next to the screen: definitely not Keith, he’s taller and broader.
    The Captain? Damn, maybe now Shiro’s in trouble.
    When they seem to move, Shiro returns immediately to the hallway and looks on the ground.
    “Who’s looking for Keith?”
    The man in front of Shiro is imposing, with a uniform that remains the Garrison one but made just for him, like he’s too special for a normal one. He doesn’t have the right arm, but a technological, big, floating white and light blue prosthetic. The white hair and the scar on his nose can’t hide the fact that the man definitely looks like an older version of Shiro.
    Well, at least he looks as shocked as Shiro himself.

When Keith returns in hurry into his room, he finds only the present Shiro (the old, reassuring Captain Shirogane) in his sofa. He doesn’t look angry, but he’s definitely tries to hide his shock behind his usual mask of softness.
    “You could have warning me,” he murmurs, standing up.
    “Sorry. I was absolutely sure Pidge and Hunk told you, since they’re making dangerous scientific experiment on your ship,” Keith answers. “Or maybe they didn’t inform you about this too. In that case, pretend I didn’t tell you anything.”
    Shiro laughs. “No, they told me about that. Not about the consequences though...” He nods a little towards the closes door of the bedroom. “At least, he was as shocked as me.” He smiles. “I don’t realize I’m so scarier.”
    “You aren’t.” Keith rolls his eyes. “But I have to admit, if I would meet the myself of the present… I would be pretty shocked too.”
    “Yeah, understandable.” Shiro sighs. “What about now?”
    “I’m going to speak with Pidge, but from what she told me at the beginning of all this, she’ll probably have to cancel his memory. Any information about the future could change the time line and we don’t want that, do we?”
    “Not sure. Is the storyline changed better? I’m still going to have my beautiful dark hair? You know, I kinda miss them now.”
    Keith gives him a little, playful punch. “Stop it, you’re beautiful as you are.”
    “Ouch, stop pestering a disable man,” Shiro laughs, and Keith rolls his eyes a little, but he’s smiling.
    Then, he returns serious. “First, Pidge didn’t want you with him,” he nods at the door, “because he doesn’t have to see you, but now he does, so maybe you’d like to take care of him?”
    Shiro seems to think about it. “No, I feel it’s better if you stay with him. Atlas needs me a lot, and you took some free time for this.” He smirks. “Also, I don’t need a constant remainder I’m an old timer.”
    “You were an old timer in the past too,” Keith jokes. “But fine, it’s not like he’s a problem for me.”
    “I’m just sorry you got distracted from your job.”
    “Not a big deal,” he shrugs. “Acxa can take care of it for a little while.”
    “I’m glad you’re here.” Shiro places a hand on Keith’s shoulder. “And I’m going to envy my past self a lot, for all the time he’ll spend with you.”
    “We will amend that,” Keith promises.
    Shiro nods, but there’s a little, sad smile on his face. He leaves the room without adding anything else. Keith looks at the main door of the room for a couple of second, thinking back at how much he misses Shiro and his company and that’s the real reason he doesn’t even thing about when he accepted to take care of the past Shiro.
    Then, with a last sigh, he opens the door of the bedroom.
    Past Shiro sits on the bed, and he looks pretty upset, a rare sight in Shiro’s face since he definitely prefers to hide thing. And, in fact, as soon as he sees Keith, he tries to smile and put up a brave face. Kosmo – the little shit – is still nowhere to be seen, but instead Calypso is there, and she’s letting Shiro petting her withe, short fury, As an Hirs cat, she’s bigger than Terrar cat, her tail is longer and he has two pointing ending, as well as two pointing ears and red eyes. She seems at ease with Shiro as much as Shiro seems at ease with her, but she makes a huffing sound when Keith comes near and leaves the room, disappearing thanks to her chameleonic abilities.
    It’s not like she doesn’t like Keith, it’s more that she knows that Keith prefers remaining alone with Shiro if possible, and she respects that. She’s a lot more considerate than more humans.
    “Hey,” he whispers, sitting down next to Shiro in the bed. “I heard you have quite the adventure.”
    He nods. “I’m sorry.”
    “It was the wolf’s fault. But probably he thinks he’s helping.” He chuckles a little. “He’s a very smart wolf, you know.”
    “Yeah, but it would have nice if he would warn me about… me being like that.” There’s something in Shiro’s voice that Keith can’t pin up exactly.
    “What did you scared the most?” he asks. “The white air? The captain’s title?”
    After a biting of his lips, Shiro answers, “the prosthetic.” And then he covers his face with his hands. “I’m horrible, am I?”
    Keith passes an arm on Shiro’s shoulders. It’s strange, consoling him like that. It’s not like he hasn’t ever be a support for Shiro in moment of distress, or that he takes him in his arms, but this is different. Their relationship is different because this Shiro is unknown to Keith, in a sort. But it’s still Shiro, so he’s going to give him all the support.
    “Why did it scare you?”
    “I… don’t know?” Shiro answers, at last. “I mean, I fear all my life the moment my body will fail me, and I was prepared to that.” He grabs his right arm. “But seeing it, seeing the effect of it… was terrible. And yet, even with that prosthetic, he’s the Captain of this huge ship, he did what I want to do in my life… and he seems such a different person from me that I thought that I’m not able to become like him… the future is really scaring me a lot right now.”
    “Listen,” Keith hugs Shiro a little more. “The future is scaring for everyone. The Shiro you saw… he went thought a lot. And a lot of shitty things, to say at least. He became what he is because of them. Of course you’re not like him, for now. But right here,” and he points at Shiro’s heart. “You have everything you need. I know, I’ve see it.”
    Shiro releases a little smile, he seems more at ease now. “So I was right about the fact you know me.”
    “I thought it was pretty obvious at this point.”
    “Yeah, but… you two sounded pretty closed.” He blushes a little. “How did we meet?” And then, at Keith frowns, he adds “What? I heard you. You’re going to cancel my memory, so at this point there is no difference in what I know, right?”
    “Fair enough,” Keith smiles. “We met because I stole your car.”
    “What?”
    “Yep.” Keith is pretty satisfied of that genuine surprise on Shiro’s face, and the way it’s probably going to distract him a little about how Shiro became the man he is today. “But I feel you will be more interesting in this, instead of old stories…”
    He leaves the bed and presses a button next to the window. The rolling shutter lifts up, revealing all the beauty of the space right behind it. The colors, the star, the endless void of the universe. Shiro releases a small gasp, and walks towards the window with careful, calculated steps. Then, he places his hand on the window and all his composure faded, mouth and eyes wide opened like a child in front of a sweet shop.
    “I don’t recognize the stars,” he whispers a lot.
    “Because we’re very far from Earth,” Keith replies. “That’s how far you’ll go, Shiro.”

With the authorization of the woman named Pidge (despite her complains about having more work to do now that definitely they will have to cancel Shiro’s memory) Shiro can wander around the ship – whose name is Atlas, he found out.
    He can’t do it alone, more because Keith and the others want to avoid him to be bothered by the crew, who was informed about his presence and it was definitely interested at meeting a young captain, especially the alien part of the crew. But they respect the captain’s order to stay away.
    Pidge and the other people called “the paladins” are is usually chauffeur. He likes Pidge, she remembers a lot her brother, and he likes Hunk, who’s kind and he cooks pretty well, even if he doesn’t approve Shiro’s taste (“you haven’t change in that”). He does like Lance too, but sometimes he’s too extra for Shiro to bear with him (“I can’t believe, you used to be my hero, you know? Now I can be your hero”).
    He also meet some other people like the MFEs pilot, Slav (he doesn’t like it a little bit, and decides that he’s going to fire him as first thing), Acxa and the Holt family.
    Keith is obvious the person Shiro spends more time, and he enjoys less talking about the past an more about the universe and the races they met. Shiro doesn’t press much about his relationship with his future self, even if he’s dying of curiosity. But he can refrain himself, being happy that he’s friend with the gorgeous man.
    Yet, the more he talks with other, the more he realizes that maybe Keith doesn’t want to talk about Shiro because they’re too much involved. Every single person around talks about Shiro and Keith like an inseparable pair. Pidge and Hunk reveals him things about their period as Paladins (apparently, they fought into a interplanetary war that makes Star Trek looks like child play), and Shiro and Keith’s names are always together.
    Future Shiro is almost never around, apparently he has a lot of things to do because he’s also an Earth Ambassador, but Shiro notices the way he speaks with other and the way he speaks with Keith, the way he touches him as many time as possible, the prosthetic arm that wanders like a shadow against Keith’s back, as scared of that touch.
    At first, Shiro is a little bit jealous, because of course a man like Keith isn’t single, and of course he isn’t going to look at a kid like Shiro, who, by the way, came from the past. But then he realizes is basically jealous of himself, and that is stupid.
    Then it starts the dreams, in which Shiro imagines his future self as he touches the naked body of Keith (who Shiro has seen in details, and the dream are pretty vividly about it), especially in the way the metal finger dig in Keith’s ass, they caresses and presses the butt cheeks and the way Keith moans under that touch.
    Some days is very hard to look at Keith or future Shiro.
    And one day that Lance is even more chatty than usual, blabbering about the beautiful alien princess he was in love with, and how they were in love, and how she sacrificed herself to save the galaxy, Shiro dares to ask, “and what about Shiro and Keith?”
    Lance blinks. “Shiro and Keith what?” he asks. “Keith is too serious for a love story.”
    “But…” Shiro mutters, surprised. “Aren’t they together?”
    “Shiro and Keith?” Lance laughs. “God, no. They’re like, best friends, brothers-in-arm, thing like that.”
    He seems so sure, Shiro doesn’t correct him about the fact that often in the past brothers in arm is something about being in the closed.
    “Now I’m never going to leave the imagine from my head,” Lance complains. “Keith and Shiro together!”
    Yet, Shiro doesn’t believe to be wrong. He may have changed, and future Shiro surely faced things Shiro can’t even imagine, but the way he speaks and acts with Keith… Shiro isn’t sure he’s going to look like that with someone he’s not in love with.
    “Also, Shiro is engaged and he’s going to get married very soon.”

The day before Shiro’s return in his timeline, Keith brought Shiro on a trip with his space ship. It has been beautiful, and Shiro is enthusiastic. Keith is happy in seeing that face, and he wonders how much different Shiro’s life will be if he Keith, somehow, changes his past to avoid him any suffering. But he knows very well that Shiro doesn’t like to be protected in that way, and he swore to never do that.
    “Have fun?”
    “Yes,” and his eyes are brighten.
    “I’m glad. But now we have to return, because Pidge will kill us if tomorrow will be late.”
    Shiro nods, and remains silent in all the way to Keith’s room. Then, once there, he ignores the wolf’s ask for cuddling, and says, very serious, “why aren’t you and this Shiro together?”
    “Why…” Keith blinks. “Why we should be together?”
    “Because you’re made for each other! I heard people talking about you, the way they did… you’re a perfect match.”
    Shiro’s words are re-opening a wound on Keith’s heart he isn’t going to face, so he decides to attack back, since he notices sometimes the way Shiro looks at him. Keith used to look at Shiro in that way back at the Garrison, little a little puppy with a big crush.
    Well, at least there’s a Shiro with a little crush on him.
    “It’s sweet of you, but are you sure you’re not telling me this because you like me a little bit?”
    Shiro’s face redness entirely and he swallows. “No,” he manages to say at last. “I’m telling about what people told me. Like the way you kept searching for Shiro in the entire universe when everyone else thought he was dead, and then you found him.”
    Again, Keith believes to have accepted it, but it still hurts like a bitch. “Shiro is the most important person in the universe, but it doesn’t mean we have to be together.”
    “But you love him.”
    “I do,” Keith admits. “But he doesn’t, so…” He shrugs. “His friendship is enough for me.”
    Shiro frowns. “Why are you sure he doesn’t?”
    “Well, he’s engaged with another person, it looks like a big clue for me. I’m definitely not his type, too. He goes more for dark skinned man who are taller and buffer than me.”
    “That’s bullshit.”
    “Listen, Shiro…” He really doesn’t have the strength to face any bit of hope.
    “No. I know myself, and I can’t be changed so much. You’re gorgeous, Keith. You’re the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen. Damn, I’m having erotic dreams about you and your wonderful ass since the first day I arrived here.” He blushes, and then shrugs, even if he looks on the ground. “After all, I’m going to forget all this, even the second hand embarrassment I’m feeling right now.”
    As much as he knows it’s wrong, Keith can’t help but feeling happy. He doesn’t even dare to wish that Shiro will say those things to him and yet here he is. Sure, a smaller, younger version of him, but at that point Keith is ready to take everything.
    “And would you like to taste it?” Keith asks, and Shiro’s eyes bulges, and his cheeks become even redder, but a grin appears on his lips.
    “Yes.”
    “Even if you won’t remember it?”
    “I will remember it, I swear,” Shiro replies. “I will forget anything but not this.”
    Keith may even believe it, for a second.

The day of his departure, Shiro wakes up before Keith. He smiles at his naked, sleeping body, as his gaze slips around the curve of his back and ends up with the juicy ass, and Shiro can still feel the sensation of that incredible meat under the pressure of his finger. Despite everything, he’s sure he’s not going to forget it.
    He stands up, he washes fast, trying to avoid waking up Keith, and leaves the room. At this point, he knows the Atlas well enough that can walk around and find the place he’s interesting it, in this case the captain’s office. Captain Shirogane’s there, of course: he isn’t early, and he usually he starts working before seven.
    “Oh, hey,” he greets Shiro, with an embarrassed smile. It’s clear a problem for him to face his past self. “Can I help you for something? Pidge has problems with her machine?”
    “Not that I know,” Shiro replies gently. “But I wanted to tell you something before leaving.”
    “Okay, I’m listening,” Future Shiro says, with a soft, encouraging smile, even if there is a little bit of surprise behind his grey eyes.
    “I think Keith’s gorgeous and he has an incredible pretty ass.”
    “Okay…”
    “And I ate his ass all night yesterday.”
    This time, he doesn’t wait for a reply, he turns around and leaves, faster than he wants to, but he said what he wanted and he doesn’t need Future Shiro to stop him and complain. When he reaches Pidge’s laboratory, he’s ready.
    “Here you are!” Keith is already there. “Why didn’t you wait for me?”
    Shiro blushes a little, and he wonders if Keith is better at hiding his feelins. “Sorry, I had to do something alone. Can we start?”
    “Of course.” Pidge calls for him. Shiro notices Hunk behind the machine, focused on calibrate some caves together. “Please, enters inside the machine. Now, if everything go according to plan, and it will, you’ll wake up back on the flight simulator with no memories of your time here.”
    “What if it doesn’t happen?” Keith asks.
    “Well, the time line will be completely destroyed and we probably won’t be here having this conversation.”
    “It won’t happen,” Hunk assures them.
    “It’ll be fine,” Shiro says. He’s already inside the machine, and he’s still looking directly to Keith. “But I won’t forget you, I promise.”
    Keith gives him a small, soft smile, as the door of the machine closes. Then the machine trembles, and a light invests Shiro. He falls on the ground, scared, he lost consciousness, and then he hears a voice calling him…
    “Shiro!”
    He blinks, and he sees Adam’s face upon him. He looks around, a little confused, and he realizes he’s in a bed in the Garrison’s infirmary.
    “What happened?” he asks Adam.
    “Lieutenant Fokker found you inside the flight simulator, passing out,” Adam explains. “Iverson wanted to be mad at him for breaking the rules, but he was more worried because you didn’t wake up. The nurse thinks you’re stressed out about your promotion… are you okay?”
    “Yes…” Shiro presses a hand on his head and tries to remember. Yes, he went to the flight simulator, he tries it, and… he doesn’t remember much, but he has a clear vision of a naked body, even if he can’t see the face, and doesn’t recognize it… but he has an incredible nice ass, that is for sure.
    Well, Shiro isn’t going to tell Adam that the only thing that remembers about his passing out is an erotic dream.

“Did you have sex with my past self?”
    Of all the things Keith expect Shiro to ask him, that isn’t one of them. And Keith isn’t very good at lying normally, and he’s sure the surprise has already reveal everything Shiro needs to know. Still, he asks.
    “Why are you asking me this?”
    “Because my past self told me this morning,” Shiro says, and this time Keith can see the hint of amusement in his gaze. “He said, and I’m quoting, that you have a wonderful ass and he ate it all night.”
    The truth of it hits Keith hard, and he’s sure he’s blushing hard right now, still he minimizes. “We can agree he’s been a lot with me. Maybe he got a little bit jealous? You’re not an easy man to be confronted to.”
    “You said he lied?” Shiro raises an eyebrow.
    “No, I’m asking why you believed him.”
    “Because he’s me, and I would have done the same thing,” Shiro confesses with a smirk. “And you should know, too, that I’m not as kind as all people made me to be, and I get a lot competitive. Maybe love and sex is not something I’m used to compete for, but yeah. I can see it.”
    Despite everything, Keith laughs. “Sorry, but I’ve never thought to see you get competitive with a younger version of you about my ass. You have to admit, it’s pretty weird.”
    “Do you think what’s weirder?” There is a malevoulus grin on Shiro’s face, as he comes closer. Keith isn’t scared (he could never, he wasn’t even when Shiro was about to kill him), so he tilts his head a little, curious by his act. “That I now remembers your ass. I guess Pidge’s machine worked, but my younger self managed to retain what he thought it was the most memorable thing, and now I know about it because the time line aligned. I remember your ass, and I remember wondering if it was only a dream or I’m going to meet someone with that ass.”
    And then he grabs Keith’s hips, with the finger that sink in the softness of Keith’s ass, and the gesture takes Keith’s breath away, in a way that he releases a soft, slow moan and he leans more towards Shiro.
    “It’s more weirder that I have to sleep with a younger you for you to find out this.”
    “I can’t believe you did that,” Shiro says, but he’s distracted, he’s opening Keith’s belt. “I didn’t sleep with you when you were eighteen.”
    “And that was your loss,” Keith answers, his finger digging inside Shiro’s white hair. “I would have glady fuck you when I was eighteen.”
    “Damn,” Shiro mutters under his breath. “I can’t believe my younger self has to sleep with you for me to finally doing this.”
    Keith laughs and moans together as Shiro’s hand rubs his dick a little. “I can’t believe this either. And I can’t believe you don’t ever remember it.”
    “I’m going to amend this right now.”
    And Keith finds himself against the wall of his room, hands on the wall next to his face, his pants at his ankles, as Shiro kneels in front of his back, his hands that keeps him firm, both thumb dug in Keith’s butt cheeks as he kisses and sucks it.
    “You…” Keith moans. “You’re engaged…”
    “Not anymore,” Shiro replies, snapping a little his tongue before kissing a butt cheek again. “I left Curtis this morning. I couldn’t risk forget about this again.”
    At this, Keith is left speechless, and can’t do nothing but focus on Shiro’s movements. Different from his younger self, that was eager and fast, Shiro takes all his time, putting Keith at the edge without letting him come, and yet stimulating his inside his ass with just his mouth and tongue. In the end, Keith comes just against the wall of his room with a loud scream.
    “Damn,” Shiro breathes again. “My younger self, was right, your ass is amazing, I want to worship it all my life.”
    Keith blushes hard again. It’s an ass able to destroy the time line and also a memory loss. “It looks like a proposition,” he tries to joke.
    “It is,” Shiro says, this time serious.
    “Damn,” Keith fells, on the ground next to him, still half naked. “I would never believe I have to say that, what an ass!”

0 replies since 20/3/2020, 21:55   13 views