Indecent behavior

[Voltron Legenday Defender] nsfw

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    A blue light flashes in the control room of the Atlas, and then a cosmic wolf appears inside along with Shiro and Keith. The room is empty, dark.
    Shiro reaches for the seat Veronica occupies. “Here it is,” he exclaims satisfied, lifting in front of him his datapad. “I completely forgot that I had Veronica taking it for making some upgrades.” He turns to Keith. “Sorry if we had to come back just for it.”
    “No big deal,” Keith shrugs. “And you need it to work.”
    “Kosmo, please, can you bring it to our hotel room?” Shiro asks to the wolf, that without a bling takes gently the datapad between his two fang and disappears in the air.
    Keith lifts an eyebrow. “How do we come back now?”
    “We are at the space port now, and the ambassador had been so nice to prepare to hoverbikes just for us at one of the hangar.” Shiro smiles and comes near Keith. He puts his hand on his hips, as Keith’s lips turns into a smile. “I was reserved them from tomorrow, but since we have to came back we may take advantage of it.”
    “Oh?” Keith purrs, and his hands are already on the buttons of Shiro’s uniform. “A warmer-up at the beginning of the holiday?”
    “Why not?” Shiro replies, and he kisses Keith neck. “The meeting the the Vahal’s ambassadors went incredible well.” Another kiss. “The planet is flourish and they accept to host us for a little while,” kiss on the cheek, “as we wait for the Daibazaal representatives to come.” Kiss on the mouth. “We have a couple of days off, and I have every intention to take full advantage of it.”
    “And you also give every one of the crew the days off,” Keith adds. Shiro’s jacked is almost pulled off, and Shiro’s prosthetic hand is working on Keith’s belt. “Which mean we’re alone in here.”
    They stop talking altogether, their mouths too focus on finding any free space on the free skin to kiss, and their hands too focused on taking off as much clothes at once.
    Then, the lights of the room turn on. Shiro and Keith froze on the spot, hand always one in another. The high hissing of the metal door indicates someone is about to enter in the room. They realize immediately they won’t have the time to make themselves decent in front of whoever is going to be.
    “Here,” Shiro nods as he keeps pulling up his pants.
    There is a panel behind Veronica’s seat, with a space it was once used for caves, but it is now empty after the improving of Atlas’ technology. Shiro divests the cave and pushes Keith inside, before following him and putting back the panel to cover them entirely.
    The space is little, and breathing is hard, and it’s even hard being so near and not touching each other, but hopefully they won’t stay there for long.
    The entire Atlas crew has left the ship to taking their place at the hotel it was reserved for them. Including, of course, the Captain and the Leader of Voltron, that were the first one to leave, in the morning, since they have a meeting with the ambassadors no one else was invited. They brought their suit with them, so they had no reason to be back for at least two days.
    It was the ideal moment for the secret meeting she organized.
    But, just to be sure, she decided to choose as place for the meeting the control room: even if someone will come back, it will probably for the dormitory, or the hangar. The Atlas will be decked there for two days, and no one else has access to it.
    The guests take seats around the room, some of the chairs, some directly to the panel on in the ground. As the organizer, Veronica stands on the Captain’s usual spot.
    “We all know why I reunite you here,” she starts. “And, Pidge, I would like you to appreciate the fact that I asked Sam and Coleen to not attend it.”
    “Ugh,” she’s her only response.
    “The same goes with you, Princess. I distracted Coran with something with Slav about catching a yellomore.”
    “Thank you very much,” Allura exhales.
    “Hey, what about me?” Lance asks. “We’re going to talk about it and you’re my sister.”
    “Big sister. So, if you want to leave, that’s the door.”
    He crosses his arms, annoyed. “No. I’ll stay. I need to vent.”
    “We’re not here to vent,” she reminds him. “We’re here to resolve the age-old problem about the sex life of our Captain and the Leader of Voltron. For this reason, I invited Kolivan in advance.”
    “I don’t really want to be here,” he says. “But unfortunately I was victim of the situation too, and I will be glat it won’t happen again. I miss Keith’s stunts in the blade, to be honest.”
    “So, Kolivan, can you tell us something about Galra’s sex life?” Veronica ignores his complains. “We’re trying to understand if there is a correlation between Kogane’s biology and his necessity to jump on the Captain at every hour.”
    “Galra puberty hits around thirty decaphoebs old,” Kolivan starts, voice and face impassible. “But Galra’s most fertile period is around eighty and one hundred decaphoebs, after what the Galra is considered an adult.”
    “Keith isn’t so old!” Lance complains.
    “Using a conversion system between the Galra system and the Terran one, and considering the different life span between Galra and Terran, I consider Keith’s most accurate fertile period being between twenty-five and thirty,” Pidge comments.
    Lance pains. “It just started!”
    “I want to be precise,” Kolivan adds. “You Terran seems to considerate Galra very similar to those fluffy creatures you called cat. But we don’t have heats in which we’re urge to make sex with one another. We’re just more incline to remain pregnant for women, and have a little refractory period for men.”
    Veronica starts to think it wasn’t such a good idea invited Kolivan: hearing him talking about those things with that serious expression was embarrassing.
    “The short refractory period may explain why they have sex so often,” Princess Allura murmurs.
    “That’s true,” James comments, and Veronica feels some envy in his voice. “But I don’t feel fair to attribute all the guilt to Keith. We have photographic proves that the Captain is often the one to initiate some intimacy moment.”
    Ryan pulls off his camera. “Before starting, I have to say that in my defense I wasn’t try to spy on them. I just go around trying to make my documentary about the Atlas’ mission.” He turns on the camera and project on the cell. “They’re just everywhere.”
    Photos and videos proves that most time it’s the Captain to keep his prosthetic hand on Keith’s hip, a gesture that sign the begin of more, most of the time.
    There is especially clear in one of the videos, where Ryan is filming Collen’s garden and the Captain and Kogane are there in the background. First, the Captain places his hand on Kogane’s back. The gesture makes Kogane coming near the Captain, basically stick on him, while the hand on the back turns into a full hug. Then they turn their face to look at each other, and a second later they were making up, ruining Ryan’s video.
    “By our estimation calculation,” Ina says at the end of Ryan’s presentation, “the captain begins the physical affection in the 54% on the time.”
    “So Galra biology has nothing to do with it,” Veronica concludes. “Well, it has to be try. Next attempt: Garrison regulation. Iverson, did you look at it?”
    “I dug back in time to collect back all the laws and rules the Garrison made about personal relationship,” Iverson says, taking out his datapad. “Unfortunately, the relationship between members aren’t forbidden. The only rules are that the two person in the relationship must have the same grades, to avoid superior officer taking care of their position.”
    “Can we consider the Captain to be a superior office?” Nadia asks. “After all, he’s the commander of the Atlas.”
    “It’s more complicated than that.” Iverson shakes his head. “Kogane was a cadet, but it was expelled and his position inside the Garrison hasn’t never be stabilized after that, unlike the others,” he throws a look at Pidge, Lance and Hunk, “who were still cadet and they never resign the position.”
    “And Keith’s the leader of Voltron,” Allura reminds him. “He will consider himself at pair with any Garrison office.”
    “I doubt Keith will accept a similar conclusion, if it means being separate from Shiro,” Hunk adds.
    “The only thing I find out was about the behavior of single person,” Iverson resumes his datapad. “Most of it is about personal hygiene, the way to keep the dorm and the uniform, things like that.”
    “I guess there’s nothing about two superior officer fucking in every corner of the ship,” James snorts.
    “But there is a section about ‘decency’,” he reads. “No one could ever assume a behavior that could bring his colleagues in embarrassment.” Iverson closes the datapad. “It was more about flirting with someone not interesting, or in a too harder way, but I think it can be useful for our case. We are all very embarrassed by them.”
    “Maybe they didn’t realize,” Allura comments. “They’re in love and finally has some time for themselves.”
    “No, they did,” Curtis intervenes for the first time. “Do you all know the lift at the end of the hallway? The one that brings directly to the database? I need to take it often, because compiling the database is part of my job. Do you know how many times I found out the Captain and Kogane inside it? I give you a hint: it’s a number with two decimal.” He takes a deep breath. “Last time, the Captain was at least a little bit embarrassed, and he tries to apologize, but Kogane! He glares at me like I was the one in the wrong place, with his yellow eyes and his fangs! I was there to work! I need that lift, and I need it without fearing to find them inside fucking.” After his outburst, he deflates in his chair. “Please, help me.”
    “We should tell them directly,” Allura says. “Despite everything, they’re good people. They will understand our discomfort.”
    “I agree,” Veronica nods. “Who’s going to do it?”
    “The Paladins!” James yells. “They’re closer, after all.”
    “I’m not talking with Keith about his sex life!” Lance rebuts. “And you knew Keith from before. You were rivals!”
    “I thought you consider yourself his rival.”
    “Hunk, Lance and I can’t do it,” Pidge says. “Both Keith and Shiro are our superior office, and we talked about the Garrison regulation.”
    “That’s the same for us, and for the entire bridge crew,” Nadia is fast to add.
    “I don’t feel it’s my place, being the Queen of an entire planet,” Allura comments. “And I’m both a superior and inferior office for Keith. But Kolivan could do it, it’s a colleagues of Keith at the Daibazaal government.”
    “To be fair, as an ambassador, I’m his superior officer in a sort,” Kolivan states. “And I’m not doing it.”
    “Ask Krolia about it?” Hunk says hopefully. For obvious reason, Krolia wasn’t invited to the meeting.
    “I’m not talking with Krolia about his son’s sex life.”
    “We can let the fate deciding,” Veronica murmurs. “Chose a number?”
    “I have a better idea,” Allura proposes. “We’ll send on their datapad the information about the Garrison rules, hoping they get the message. If they don’t, the first one that caught them in some… compromising position, will be the one to talk.”
    They all agree on that, and Veronica consider the meeting concluded. Maybe the two day off will wear the two leader enough to have some peace.
    When the light turns off, Keith and Shiro still wait a little before coming out from their hiding. Apparently, no one notices their presence, despite the fact that Shiro has found incredible difficult not to scream listening the others discussing their sex life.
    But it was for the best. If would have been embarrassed from both part if they would have been discovered.
    They come off with both pants still down their ankles, and Keith’s dick is still pretty hard and visible. Shiro has felt it all the time inside the small space. It isn’t the time to point it out.
    “So…” he murmurs.
    “That was bad.”
    “Yeah.”
    “Not bad, like bad. Bad like I’ve never been embarrassed more in my life.”
    “I agree. This even surpass my graduation party, and that was bad.”
    “It surpassed even Lance’s last birthday, and that was worse.”
    “I really don’t realize how much we…” He trails off, still embarrassed.
    “Fuck?” Keith completes the sentence for him.
    “Yeah. I mean, kissing and hugging, yeah, I realize. I don’t want to keep my hand off you,” and he winks, “but I really think that our little… quickies weren’t so many.”
    “To be fair, they could be more,” Keith comments, and Shiro really envies his self-control. “I just didn’t realize how many time they saw us. Rude, by the way. We should have told them how many time they interrupted us, to be fair.”
    “Better not,” Shiro pains. “I really want for us to take a low profile from now on. I have an office, a romm, you have a room…”
    “And a Lion,” Keith adds.
    “And a Lion,” Shiro completes. “Plenty of spaces where we can be out everyone’s way and having our privacy.” His eyes fell of Keith’s naked legs and his erection. He didn’t pull on his pants too. “But…”
    “But?” Keith says, innocent.
    “Maybe we can start our decision at the end of the holiday?” Shiro proposes. “I don’t really like leaving things unfinished.”
    Keith smirks and pushes Shiro against the control panel. Shiro places his hand there, to maintain his balance, and closes his eyes and he feels one of Keith’s hand on his dick and two fingers inside his butthole. He pants hard under those touches, the way the fingers push inside more and more.
    “God, Keith,” he screams. “Don’t make me wait.”
    “Eager?”
    “I haven’t spent at least half an hour inside that hole with you stuck against me as people remembered our performance for you to take long.”
    “So much for asking me to fuck you,” Keith laughs, but obeys. Shiro’s pants become full screams as Keith pushes inside him, with both hands this time on Shiro’s hard dick.
    He’s about to come when Lance decides to enter back in the room, for whatever reason he may have. Shiro’s scream are too loud for them to notice, and Keith’s only cell brain is focused on Shiro, like usually. So Lance walks inside and finds them like that.
    They realize only because Lance’s screeches of terror is higher that Shiro’s moans.
    “Oh, for fucks’ sake!”

0 replies since 28/2/2020, 20:08   12 views