Never ask Coran for advices

[Voltron Legenday Defender]

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    This was absurd.
    Shiro doesn’t know how he ends up in that situation.
    Well, no. He knows. He knows very well he shouldn’t have asked Coran for help.
    In Shiro’s defense, he couldn’t imagine that Space Sexy Shops work in that way.
    He could have suspect something when they asked him everything about his supposedly ideal man, and he was definitely his fault for basically describing Keith.
    But he went there for a dildo, maximum a high technologic vibrator.
    Not a life-sized sex doll that looks exactly like Keith.
    He grabs the instruction manual to check for the procedure of return.

Your dream partner
    The most technological sex doll, with eight different levels of pleasure
    Instruction Manual

Shiro tries to ignore the instructions for the doll. He tries very hard, as he leaps through the pages.
    Curiosity gets the best of him.

4 – Choose the position
    Menu -> Sex -> Position
    Position 1: Standing
    The doll is able to remain balanced on any ground
    Position 2: Sitting
    For this position, it’s needed a support platform, like chair, bed, stair, washing machine, etc
    Position 3: doggy style

Aaaand he’s not reading it. He has enough fantasy about Keith by himself, he doesn’t need any more ideas, thank you very much part two.
    He gets at the end of the manual; reading the summary should be safe enough, and allow him to find immediately instruction not-sex related.

5 – hand job
    6 – blowjob
    7 – penetration (bottom)
    8 – penetration (top)

Shiro groans. He closes the manual and throws it on the opposite side of the room.
    He isn’t going to listen to Coran’s advices ever anymore.

The ATLAS is kind enough to open the door of Shiro’s room for him, so Lance slips inside before someone notices him wandering around the Captain’s quarters.
    The conversation he wants to have with Shiro is a private one, one they can’t have in public space. So, Shiro’s room will be. Lance is ready to wait all day for Shiro’s return if necessary.
    Lance gives a quick look at the room and his plan flies out of the window: Keith is there, sitting down at Shiro’s desk, back at the door. Lance would recognize that mullet anywhere, and he has the red uniform on too.
    What, he’s there for love advices too?
    “Hey!” he calls. It doesn’t look Keith has heard Lance’s arrival.
    “Hey,” Lance calls again. “What are you doing here?” He gets near. “Are you listen to me, uh, team leader?”
    Keith hasn’t moved an inch from his position, hand placed on the table, at the point Lance wonders if he’s asleep. But his eyes were wide open, looking the wall in front of him.
    “Why are you ignoring me?” Lance’s shakes him by the shoulder.
    And then he watches with surprise and horror as Keith’s figure bends to one side and then fall as dead weight in the floor.
    “Are you okay? Keith, it’s not funny!” Lance kneels at his side and shakes him again, increasing panic in his voce, as Keith remains immobile, eyes wide open. “Come on, buddy. You’re scaring me.”
    Until he notices: Keith isn’t breathing.
    So, he does the most obvious and coherent move, giving the circumstances: he rushes outside Shiro’s room, reaches for the Paladins’ private lounge and screams: “KEITH IS DEAD!”
    Pidge, Hunk and Coran all lift their head in sync from the screen they’re studying, all three off them looking at Lance as he’s crazy. Allura, on the right sofa, coughs a little.
    “Who’s dead?”
    Lance turns his head and sees him, Keith, on the other sofa, a datapad in his hand and a frowned expression on his face.
    “You… You…” Lance sputters. “It was all a joke? I was about to cry for you! I was worried. Not cool man, not cool at all!”
    “What are you talking about?” Keith replies indignant. “I’ve been here all afternoon.”
    “Well, then how do you explain the dead body that looks just like you in Shiro’s room?”
    Coran sputters. “Uhm, Number Three, are you sure you’re okay?”
    “I’m perfectly fine, thank you! And something fishy is going on.”
    Allura stands up. “Giving that Keith is alive and well, maybe we should go and check what you saw?”
    “Yes! Thank you, Allura.”
    Keith looks annoyed by the entire situation. “What were you doing in Shiro’s room in the first place?”
    “None of your business!”
    The frown on Keith’s face increase, and he stands up: it signs the decision to follow Allura’s advice, so they interrupt their doing to head for Shiro’s quartier.
    “We should call Number One,” Coran says.
    “Diplomatic meeting,” Pidge informs him, and Coran cringes a little. Lance doesn’t understand why: he’s the one he almost had a heart attack because of Keith’s fake death.
    “Oh, God,” Hunk murmurs. “That… really looks like Keith. A dead Keith.”
    “Told you!” Lance exclaims triumphant.
    “Be careful,” Allura says. “We don’t know what it could be… maybe a shapeshifter or something like that.”
    Pidge kneels down and scans it with his equipment. “It’s not a living creature, so, good news, nobody dies today. It’s an android.”
    “How could you mistake Keith for an android?” Hunk comments.
    Lance snorts indignantly. “Just look at it!”
    Hunk gets nearer to the android and nods. “This is fine work,” he admits. “Even at the touch, it’s hard to say it’s an android.”
    “I wonder who was able to create such an incredible android.” Pidge’s eyes are shining.
    “Yeah, everything is amazing and all, but why would Shiro have an android with Keith’s look in his room?” Lance asks.
    “Maybe it’s a present from one of the coalition planets,” Allura guesses. “As a Paladin of Voltron and pilot of the Black Lion, Keith is definitely well-known to think people may gift him of effigies and such.”
    Keith crosses his arm and leans against the wall.
    “Or maybe is one of Haggar’s robeast,” Hunk responds. “She’s an incredible scientist, right? Maybe she tried to create another copy, like she did with Shiro. Or to train her people at our weakness.”
    “We should definitely speak with Number One. Later on. I’m pretty sure he has a reason,” Coran intervenes. “Now, we shall go…”
    It’s late, Pidge’s already checking the android. “It should have a USB spot I can access on. Hunk, help me.” He moves the android to sit on the floor, as Pidge examines it. “Here it is!” she exclaims.
    The access point is on the neck, hid by the black hair. Pidge connects a cave and downloads the information on her datapad.
    “Okay, let’s see what it can do.” She taps on it. “It really looks he has some standard movement and sentences… But I guess they’re in code, because I’m not sure I understand the meaning.”
    “We should inform Number One immediately,” Coran tries again. “It’s even possible he doesn’t know about it because it’s all a Haggar’s trap.”
    “Well, in that case, we should discover as soon as possible what Haggar ordered the android to do,” Lance replies. “Go, Pidge.”
    “Okay, let’s try this one. If I translated correctly, it says something like light dom top.”
    “Doesn’t sound good,” Hunk comments. Coran screeches.
    “Oh, you.” The android turns on, his eyes bright. It tilts the head on the side and smirks. “Will you be a good boy for me?”
    “This is… so creepy,” Lance says. Even the voice is exactly like Keith’s. Just… The tone is off. And Lance definitely doesn’t need the imagine of Keith saying something like that in his mind.
    “Good boy,” the android says again. “I may reward you later.”
    “I don’t know what you’re thinking,” Hunk murmurs, “but I’m not sure we can consider it a gift from the coalition. Or at least, I hope it isn’t!”
    “Come on, good boy. Let me. You will feel so good. So good.”
    “It don’t look an Haggar’s robeast either,” Allura replies.
    “Oh, yes, yes, good boy. Just like that.”
    “I think is enough!” Lance’s voice is high and desperate.
    “Come for me, good boy.”
    Pidge shuts down the datapad. The android turns off and slumps back on the floor.
    At that point, it’s hard to not understand what that android is really for. They turn their head to Keith, who keeps his eyes on the floor as the entire situation do not concern him.
    “I suggest we don’t talk about this ever again,” Allura says, and everyone else nod.
    “I’m pretty sure Number One has a very good explanation for this,” Coran comments again, once they’re out of the room, the android back at the desk as it were originally.
    Maybe Shiro has, but Lance isn’t particularly interested in asking.
    He wonders if he can forget everything if he drinks enough.
    The obvious choice would be talking with Shiro.
    Definitely not pretending to be the doll and lying down on Shiro’s bed, that would be utterly stupid.
    The sound of the shower stops and the hairdryer’s starts. The hardest part should be remaining completely still, but Keith finds himself completely out of breath in the moment he hears Shiro walking back in the room. His heart almost stops as Shiro lies down next to him.
    “Good night,” Shiro murmurs, a small kiss placed into Keith’s head.
    He turns off the light with his prosthetic and curls next to Keith, the left arm around Keith’s torso.
    Keith waits a couple of minutes before opening back his eyes. In the dark room, the blue light of the prosthetic shows the face of an asleep Shiro. He seems quiet, at ease.
    Sadness feels upon Keith, who swallows to restrain a sob.
    It was stupid from his part to believe, even for a second, that Shiro may be interesting in doing certain things (naked) with Keith. Or with a doll with Keith’s appearance.
    It wasn’t Shiro’s type after all. He should have known better.
    It still hurts.
    He should leave before Shiro finds out the exchange. But Shiro’s body against his own is warm and smells good.
    It makes Keith’s remember they used to sleep together back at the Garrison, after Shiro’s break-up and when Keith had a particular bad day with other cadets or with the school. They were simpler time, time Keith could be blissful unaware of his real feelings for Shiro.
    It hurt less.
    Keith misses that, he misses that kind of relationship with Shiro. He is aware that he probably put Shiro in a complicate position, after everything that happened with the clone.
    It’s wrong, but Keith decides to indulge a little into Shiro’s arms. He won’t stay for long, and he will definitely leave before Shiro wakes up.
    Just a couple of minutes.
    Shiro turns off the alarm and curls a little more under the sheet. He slept well, better than ever to be honest.
    It’s definitely the doll’s work, as Shiro can imagine lay down next to Keith, feeling the softness of the dark hair, the warm of his body, the regular beating of the heart, the gentle, warm touch of his breathing…
    No. Wait. Reload.
    The doll is definitely a work of art, similar to Keith in any way. But the doll doesn’t have a heart, doesn’t breathe, and definitely doesn’t droll with his mouth half-opened.
    “K-Keith?”
    Shiro sits on the edge of the bed, eyes wide, looking at Keith as he stretches a little and moves the head to hid it on the pillow.
    “What the quiznack…”
    Dolls don’t turn into people. Or maybe they do? Maybe it was a clone all along and now it was activated to become alive. Shiro has learned at that point that space is a mysterious place filled with magic.
    But no, explanation is simpler this time. That’s the real Keith.
    Keith blinks awake and, as soon as his gaze falls on Shiro, he panics. They open their mouth at the same time.
    “I can explain, I swear. I’m so sorry, Shiro, I know this was a stupid idea and I just, just should have talked with you but…”
    “There is an explanation, I swear. It’s all Coran’s fault! I didn’t know space sex shops work like that, and then I can’t manage to get rid of it because it looks exactly like you and the manual instruction is even worse… ”
    They stop talking in the same moment and, despite the situation, a small smile erupts on their face.
    “You first,” says Keith, as he diverts his gaze from Shiro.
    “I never use that doll, I swear,” Shiro says. “I only… slept with it. Sleep-sleep, not, sleep like having sex with it.”
    “Why?”
    “It helps me sleep,” Shiro admits. “I still have nightmares sometimes, and so…”
    “I see.”
    And, despite everything, Shiro prides himself to be still able to understand Keith’s actions, especially when he does the contrary of what he wants.
    “It helps me sleep because I can imagine being with you.”
    This time, Keith understands. “You could have just asked me,” he replies, blunt. “I would’ve helped you.”
    “I know.” Of course Shiro knows. “I didn’t feel it was right.”
    “Did I do something wrong?” Keith asks. “I mean, I know I should’ve asked you about the doll instead of doing… all this,” he widens his arms, “but I’m not sure you would’ve answered. You’re a bit distant recently.” He presses his lips together. “I got it, you have a lot of responsibility and such, I shouldn’t be a bother yet…”
    Oh, no. No, this isn’t going to happen. Not in Shiro’s watch. No way Shiro would some way be a cause of Keith’s insecurities to come back.
    “I’m sorry I haven’t been a good friend recently,” he says. “But it’s not your fault. The point is that,” he takes a deep breath, “it’s easier with the doll. With you in my bed, well, I don’t think I would have been able to sleep at all.”
    Keith’s eyes widen.
    “Because I would have… other thoughts. Thoughts the doll was supposed to fulfil, but it doesn’t, because it wouldn’t be fair for you, and because the doll isn’t you.”
    Keith frowns. “Are you telling me you want to have sex with me?”
    Oh. Well, Shiro supposes, it’s a way to say that.
    “Yes,” he admits. “But it doesn’t have to change anything, you know? You’re my best friend. This is my problem to deal with-”
    The next thing he knows, it that there are lips on his own, and a hand on his dick.
    Things can’t go on like that.
    It’s embarrassing.
    Lance approaches Shiro at the end of a meeting.
    “You know, man, we don’t judge you. I don’t, really, not even for your esthetical preference,” he says. “But could you stop using your doll where we can see it? It’s embarrassing.”
    Shiro looks at him. “What are you talking about, Lance?”
    And he smirks. Lance understands he won’t like the rest.
    “I got rid of that doll weeks ago.”

0 replies since 26/2/2020, 20:07   10 views